Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Where I've been

Well the short answer is simple, very busy.

The last month was like a blur. Dowling ended and as is the way of any school year ending, it was a mad dash to the finish. Constant firing, cleaning and general answering of questions. I was doing the same when I subbed at NCC as well.

On top of that I was covering a bit more at my other job, since my boss went on his honeymoon.

Finally I've been working on a personal, non art project, which has been taking up my time.

However, with the summer here I am looking forward to getting some long neglected projects accomplished, illustrations, writing, comics and so on. Also I've been cleaning and organizing my life to where I want it to be again. Finally, I've been appointed as the Editor in Chief of Pronto, so this will be a new list of responsibilities.

So to sum up, I'll have a little less work, but will probably be just as busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment