Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Busiest...Month...Ever

You may have noticed I haven't been writing much, (ok who am I kidding, no one reads this thing) there is a reason for that...I've been so goddamn busy I don't know if I am coming or going.

The last post I made I believe was the day after the Comic Con. Of which the bilk of the 1st half of the month was devoted, in addition to the meet and greet meeting that Pronto had several days after. All in all it was a successful turnout. With many people interested in what Pronto was doing and had to offer them.

The week after that was devoted to preparing for a showcase at The Ballroom, which went well.

Now this week, I have been subbing at NCC, on top of working my regular hours and when said and done will have worked 68 hours this week.

The upshot, I should make a nice penny.

The down, I am tired as hell and haven't gotten much Pronto/my work done.

Its all a trade off, but hey I'll be getting a paycheck. So I'm going to call it a win and go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment