Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hustlin, hustlin

Its been an interesting week. To make up for being off on Good Friday and Holy Saturday I worked extra hours last week and will work extra hours this week. Also I covered some extra hours at NCC as well.

The big occurrence though was this weekend, when I went to the Mocca Festival. I went with the Pronto Crew and supported our previous and current anthology. I feel it was a good start, in terms of our first convention. But there can always be room for improvement, and in our case much room. This will come with experience though.

The war anthology is constantly on my mind. It is a never ending juggle of who is in, who is out, who can make their deadlines and who is flaking out. After this posting, I will probably spend some more time emailing people for status updates and trying to put together an idea of how this anthology will work.

On the up shot, I've found myself drawing a bit more. So that is something I am happy about.

No comments:

Post a Comment