Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Caught up...a bit

So I caught up a bit since getting back last week. Now I am preparing to go back to work at Dowling, which I am looking forward too.

Right now I am working on my long neglected page for the Pronto Spectacular. I've penciled it and done some inking, and currently coloring it. I hope to have it done by the end of the day. There is always plenty of Pronto work. I've been emailing like crazy, adjusting files and still have several scripts to read.

However, with all this work, I need to figure out a way not to loose what it is that I want to do. Recently I sat down and wrote down all the tings I would like to do. Also I've spent more time making quick lists of the tasks that need to get done on a daily basis. It reminds of something I read in a cookbook, to make lists to keep yourself organized and if you do it enough you begin to think in lists. Mentally able to check things off quickly and succinctly.

The thing to do now is to organize my mind and realize what goals need to to be achieved in what order. Instead of trying to do everything and getting mad at myself for not getting enough done.

No comments:

Post a Comment