Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day off

I worked my two jobs yesterday, both being 4 hours shifts a piece. The gym was simple, I did my usual work, some brainstorming, organizing and even wrote an article and started a second. Overall it was a good productive shift.

I then started my second shift at Dowling. It was my second day and first time solo. Overall I would say it was a good shift. I mixed a glaze, loaded some kilns and met some of the studio regulars. Its a nice studio with a good laid back feel.

Today I am doing my usual self promotion/Internet work, then doing somethings around the house. Later I'll be going into the city for a Pronto Comics meeting. We need to discuss future projects, meet some new creators, and talk about the general business issues of creating this company. Several seem to be having reservations about getting involved in a business. I hope it will be an interesting and productive meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment