Thursday, October 22, 2009

Yesterday and today

So yesterday I worked at the gym. While there I was able to write up a booze review for sexherald.com, do a little sketching for some political cartoon ideas and started writing a rant. I finally got some overall ideas of how I want to revamp my other website, fishysuicide.com. Rather then just make it a webcomic starring Herbert the Fish, I thought that I could just make it a general platform for my opinions and ideas.

So I hope by the end of the month, if not by the end of next month, to start putting up a political cartoon once a week, links to blog rants on redgage.com, and one shot stills of Herbert. Also down the road I will use it as a beginning platform for my Worst Night Ever series, that i have had on the back burner for some time now.

After the gym I went to Dowling. While there I mixed up a glaze, added a glaze from the kiln room to the main studio and started measuring up another glaze. Overall a busy 4 hours shift.

As for today I'll be running some errands and helping my dad with a personal project. Maybe, just maybe I'll find the time to do some other personal work, like typing up and submitting a bunch of articles I've been writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment