Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day off

So today is a day off for me, or as close to a day off that I can come too. As usual I worked over the weekend. Friday and Saturday I worked at Dowling. Sunday I opened and closed the gym and yesterday I opened the gym. Currently I am looking at a nice stretch of time off. I don't have to go back to work until 1pm on Wednesday.

Today there are a couple of personal business tasks to do. I was just catching up on all the Pronto Comics events that have happened recently. Checking out the website, my new email address and just seeing what people want to do. Also I have my regular promotion work to do, and I brainstorming in my head how I can expand promoting Pronto Comics on the Internet.

As always there is my infamous typing that I never get done, that I should try to do. I have plenty of articles and rants written up, now it is just an issue of submitting them. As always there is also the issue of fishysuicide.com. I want to retool it, but constantly seem like I have no time too. I know eventually though I will get to it, just like I am learning to fine time to go back to general self promotion.

One thing I need to focus in is creating my content while working at the gym. That being the beauty of the job, the freedom. Then focusing on promotion, just for a little while, when I am at home.

Aside from that, today, I have a couple of errands to run and places to go, and that is my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment