Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Busy Week

This week just seems filled with things to do both personally and professionaly. Now, I am sure you are asking yourself, "How is that any different then what you've been telling us for over the past year?" Well...um...I really don't know.

I guess its just that it feels "good" busy. I picked up a little extra work at the gym and I am subbing twice this week at NCC, which means some nice paychecks. 

Also though, I am still slow to get things checked off of my personal list of projects, I've been getting things done Pronto wise. I've been coloring those long overdue pages and will be moving on soon to inking the other overdue pages. Then I can finally finish off a couple of other pages on another book. As editor of War, things are starting to come together a little more. 1 story has been accomplished and is currently on prontocomics.com. Finally as E-I-C I am starting a list of things that Pronto badly needs. So that's what I mean by good busy, that I feel like I am getting things done. 

The goal now for the rest of the summer it to get my illustration/comics house in order for the month of July. Then in August to tackle my fine art life. In total I hope to return to Dowling more organized and disciplined then when I left, and with a little luck, a bit wiser. 

No comments:

Post a Comment