Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mid Inking

So I have finished one project and now I am working on another. I about midway into inking the second project in my back log. It is going well, for the most part. I did some limited pencil corrections and immediately began inking the borders and working on backgrounds.

Hopefully, this project will flow easily. I am already enjoying it more, mostly because the e-i-c and editor jobs have been quiet for a couple of days. Speaking of which, because of the recent quiet I've been sending out several emails checking up on things. Granted this might come back to bite me, but I like to know what is going on. All in all though, my main focus now is finishing up these projects and getting them off my to do list.

In other news I've been doing a lot of subbing at NCC this week. That is always good and this week will be Pronto's first social meeting, which I am looking forward too.

No comments:

Post a Comment