Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A good weekend

As some know I spent the weekend in VT with my parents. It was a good weekend get away, much needed. I did no work in any way while there. That was nice.

For the most part I bought a lot of beer and some wine. All of it for the upcoming party for my dad's 70th birthday.

I, as always have a lot to do, both personal and professional. This week I want to finish editing my "Illinois Boys" video. This will be difficult though since I will be bringing my computer to the geek squad today. Also I want to send out my next mailing of postcards. I have several reviews to write, as well as some other idea I want to get down on paper and some other illustration ideas.

Next week will be busy as well. A class at SVA I've been wanting to take for awhile will start on Tuesday. There is suppose to be meeting of fellow comic book creators on Thursday. Friday is an opening out at Mather Hospital and Saturday will be the dance showcase I've been preparing for.

So a lot has to be done and much is coming up. I better get moving...

No comments:

Post a Comment