Monday, May 18, 2009

Whats been going on

Last couple of days have been busy. Too busy to write out any blogs. Though as I sit here trying to recall them I have a hard time doing so. The bulk of the end of last week was made up of finishing a patent assigment. It needed to be in by friday. I finished (what I thought was everything) and handed it in.

This morning I got an email saying that I missed a figure. Which means I handed in an incomplete job. I hate this. I hate screwing up. As a freelancer you are only as good as your last job, so whenever I mess up I am very unforgiving of myself.

Aside from that it feels like I have been doing the general running around that is my life. Similar to being a hamster on a wheel. Running running running, but not quite going anywhere seemingly. Perhaps I am moving forward, some days it is hard to tell.

On some positive notes, NCC money seems to be finally coming in regularly, I got my new batch of postcards in which means I will be sending out another mailing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment