Friday, May 29, 2009

The Comp Continued

Well the drama of my computer continues. I went down to Best Buy yesterday and talked to the Geek Squad, they don't know what is going on with my computer. Apparently it was real pain in the ass for them, because every time they tried to run a diagnostic it shut down. So they will be sending it out for service, which means (depending on if they have the part or not) that I will be without my computer for 2 weeks. So it will be 2 weeks of hobbling along for me...oh well I guess, at least I am not paying for it.

When this is all done I am going to look into extending my warranty to be safe. Right now it is paying off in spades, so why not get the extra protection if I can.

Other then that I wrote 3 new articles yesterday, which I am going to type up and submit today. I also have another booze review to do and other general personal tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment