Monday, May 11, 2009

So much to do....

Well my life finaly feels liks it is getting back to some resemblence of normality. There is plenty to do and I have to get cracking on it. Much have I put aside.

There are plenty things that need my attention both art and non art related. As I type this I am looking at my current list of things to do, as well as, my general goal sheet. Right now it is simply telling me how little I have gotten done recently.

Though I can cross one thing off my list, I have finally purchased new post cars to send out to my contact list. That is always good. Also on the upside I have another patent assignment due at the end of the week. So that will also keep me busy.

Before I start that though I want to get a couple of the other things on this list out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment