Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Busy ofcourse

So if it is Wednesday I must be blogging. As usual I am busy, at this point I really can't remember the last time I either wasn't busy with outside work, or busy with my own stuff. Now it seems like I am doing both.

Dowling seems to be going well. The job is getting more familiar, as is the studio and the regular students. One of the up shots of working there is that I can make art work. Which I have been taking advantage. Since working there I have made around 4 or 5 pieces, which is cool.

The gym is going well, I have been able to make use of the down time, which I like.

In terms of my own work, I've finally been able to do a bulk of the typing I've wanted to do, so I finally feel like I am getting that out of the way. I still need to make more headway in the illustration department. The balancing act is not an easy one, let me tell you. Though with each week I feel a little closer to being able to manage everything just a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment