Monday, June 1, 2009

The weekend that passed

It was a busy weekend. Saturday at 10:30 am I had an eye check up. Things look good, my prescription only needs a slight change. all the other tests look good as well and my ocular nerve looks healthy so that is always good news.

After that my dad and I started to do some work outside and opened our pool. my friend came by and lent a had as well which was very helpful. Then I went over to his house and moved a couch out to a guest house.

Sunday I worked and then came home and put the pump for the pool together and did a bunch of online work and some typing.

Today it looks like I will be running errands: getting pool hoses, going to the bank, Home Depot and picking out new frames for my glasses. Then the rest of the week will be filled with meeting and trips to the city. culminating with the Saturday showcase at the Ballroom.

It is going to be a long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment