Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another snow day?

Despite the snow today, I still got up and got to work before the sun. Though if you look outside, you really can't tell that the sun came out. AS Louis Black has said, 'It just gets greyer and greyer and then one day you wake up and its the greyest day you've ever seen, and then the next day its even greyer!"

Aside from the though the snow isn't as heavy as last week, so I actually hope to get somethings done today. Most of the inking is done on these next pages, and while I've been inking I've been thinking of how to color it. My plan, as with the inking, is to keep and even enhance the abstract style of the penciler. To push the loose simple style, so everything seems to work fluidly. Hopefully this will work well with the story and overall.

Once these pages are done I can focus on the list of illustrations ideas, that I made some times ago. Also I need to focus on setting up another mailing/promotion round.

Also on the horizon is some non-pronto inking. I am going to be working on an anthology book for CAG, The Comic Book Artists Group. They are a good group of writers and artists trying to promote and help up and coming creators.

So luckily things are getting checked off the list, albeit slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment