Monday, February 8, 2010

Clearing the way and a light at the end of the tunnel

Last week I didn't really make any postings on this blog. I just didn't have the time. I was finally putting to bed the 1st set of pages that I was inking for the new Pronto Comics Anthology which should be coming out in March/April.

Now that that 1st set of pages has been completed I can move onto the second set form another artist. These pages I will not only ink, but also color them as well. It should be a fun process though, as this penciler has a completely different style from the last and will allow me more freedom in how I treat the pages.

When these pages are finished things should be pretty free for me again. I should be able to move onto my own projects and get back to a regular writing schedule as well.

Something else that is now over is my practice and preparations for a non-art related event that happened on Friday. I enjoyed preparing for this event, but it did take up a lot of my time and to devote myself to it I had to put somethings on the back burner. Now that my schedule is a bit freer everything should be just that little bit easier to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment