Monday, February 1, 2010

Busy weekend

This was another busy weekend. I worked my regular two jobs as well as working on projects.

On Saturday I had work at Dowling and there was much to be done: organizing the studio, cleaning and mixing glazes. I was busy all day.

Later that night I went home and worked on the pages for the new anthology. Right now I am focusing on the backgrounds. One panel was an entire establishing shot, possibly one of the most complicates panels in all the pages I have. It took me quite sometime, but the panel looks good, as does the rest of the page.

Sunday I opened the gym and then came home at noon. After eating, I went to work on a laundry list of things that needed doing. First was cleaning my studio area, sometimes too much stuff piles up and it needs to be addressed. Then I organized my files into multiple categories such as alcohol, food, finance and so on. Once things we finally in their place, I started working on a long overdue food blog. I then moved onto the weekly Times roundup. The day finished up with me working on a sketch for a logo design for a company that contacted me last week.

All in all it was quite busy, unfortunately I wish I got more time on the inking.

Hopefully today I will get more time to work on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment