Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Finished projects

So I have finished my work on the new anthology, as far as I know anyway. These last set of pages are now inked and colored. I put a lot of love and effort into them and tried to make them look as good as I possibly could.

With this project put to bed, I now have to think of what is next. To some degree I want to get back to more writing. I haven't published an article with helium in some time. Also there is a long list of illustration ideas that need to be looked into. There is also the matter for doing a promotional mailing which has been put off for too long.

Today specifically, I want to get to my NY Times round up, as well as maybe a food blog post. I have a bunch of content that I could put up, and I want to get to it before I forget anything.

Anyway there is always more to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment