Friday, February 6, 2009

Comic Con Day 1

So I ventured to that land of all things geek today. I love going to Comic con, it's the one place where I know I am the coolest guy in the room hands down. Anyway we waited on line for about 45 minutes, after that it was right to the main floor. Gordon and I spent the first hour or so just taking in the Con and seeing what was what. To our surprised we immediately saw Scot Ian from Anthrax walking by with a friend. Much shorter then I though He would be, which makes his goatee ever more impressive.

Also while waiting onlineto buy snacks Marina Sirtis came up from behind us and got online. She played Counselor Diana Troy on Star Trek TNG kids.

All in all it was a good first day to the Con. Went to a couple of educational panels and hung out with my best friend. Can't ask for any more. Tomorrow I will be going to more panels, mostly educational and tripping out on all things geek.

Excelsior! As Stan The Man would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment