Monday, February 23, 2009

My weekend and the Oscars

Spent the weekend doing several things. Spent a lot of tie online looking through websties that I found out about from the Artist's & Graphic designer's Market book. There is jsut something about working online that seems to make the day fly by and also make me feel like I have accomplished nothing at all. That was the bulk of Saturday and Sunday during the day.

Saturday night I wnet out with freinds and we discussed the upcoming trip to Ireland that we are planning on for late August.

Sunday night I watched the Oscars. Overall the ceremony seemed ok, but strangely off beat. The big musical number Jackman did with Beyonce was extremely bland and dead weight.

Overall a good weekend, nothing fantastic, but good.

No comments:

Post a Comment