Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Con day 2

It was another good day at The Con. Spent the day working on the career, not so much fun, but on the up shot I did learn a lot. I got to ask my annual question this year to Joe Quesada. Actually I asked him 2. One if he will be doing any more video letter cup o'Joe and 2, how i can get inking samples. They were the least nerdy questions asked at the panel.

After that I hit the floor again and Artist's Alley and got my work reviewed by 4 professional inkers. The general consensus is that I am not bad, have some talent and promise and what will really help me is getting the right tools of the trade.

Finally I went to some educational panels. One where I got to network with other cfreators and another about breaking into comic. Both were very good and useful. Also go take take some pictures today of people in cotumes and overall enjoyed the craziness that is The Con. Got some fun panels i am planning on going to tomorrow and in the next couple of days I will be loading some pics from The Con

No comments:

Post a Comment