Wednesday, August 19, 2009

2 day break

I spent the last 2 days just relaxing, sort of like a mini vacation. Unfortunately it never seems to be able to last. I have the deadline looming for the final 5 pages, which means that I need to move my ass on them. Luckily I did all the pencil corrections already, so the only thing that needs work right now is the actual inking.

Since these are manga inspired drawings I am looking to some other examples to create the best plan of attack that I can. I am not a big manga fan, so some references will be helpful. The original plan of attack was to go heavy on the black, but after looking at some manga examples I noticed that ink wash is used as well. Ink wash worked well on the last set of pencils, so it might work well for these too.

I plan on working on these today while at the gym and then later tonight. Tomorrow will also be devoted to them as well. I know I have to drop them off on Friday and if I remember right I work on Friday night so I better get these done quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment