Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Typing

So I did a bit of writing the other day. I worked on an article that I had left unfinished. Came up with some new Ed White facts, researched Johnnie Walker Green for a pending review and just generally organized what I want to do in the future.

Most of this was done while I was at work. When I got home I updated my website adding the recent pages I completed for the anthology. Added the new facts to the site and promoted them on the web.

I have a lot of typing I need to do today. I have to finish my review and I have 3 articles I want to type up and submit to helium. Helium is a site that i have to get back into, and really start working again. It is possible for me to make some money to supplement my income through it. the only thing stopping me is my schedule and drive. Both are things that I can overcome and start putting out more content.

No comments:

Post a Comment