Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pencil Corrections

The bulk of yesterday was spent making pencil corrections on the 5 pages for the anthology. I had thought that I finished all of them a couple of weeks ago, but having left the pages alone for a little while, I saw them with fresh eyes. This made me realize what else needed work.

On top of that I mapped out my inking strategy for them as well. As I said in yesterday's post I studied a lot of manga art to see how those are inked. This work is a little manga infused so I felt that by studying the style it could help and enhance the pencils.

Today will be spent putting my plan into action and actually inking the pages. now that i have a plan of attach this should be relatively easy. At least in terms of knowing what to do, the execution will probably be time consuming at best. Thank God I have nothing but time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment