Monday, August 3, 2009

Extra Shifts

If memory serves me correctly, my last post was last Wednesday. Since that time I have been quite busy. For the most part I was picking up a lot of extra shifts at several places last week.

So to recap:

Wednesday night I worked.

Thursday I went into the city to meet with someone interested in creating a comic book. As it turns out this person was a pastry chef. He has several ideas for comics and had interviewed 2 pencilers. He seemed very interested when I told him that I specialize in inking. The meeting lasted about 20 minutes and I found it to be very good. It is an opportunity that I hope comes to fruition. Later that day I covered a shift at NCC and then finally came home.

Friday I started off the day helping out a friend in the early morning. He was moving to a new apartment and I and another friend gave him a hand. Later I came home and showered because it was very much needed and then went to work. Originally I was on the schedule to work from 1 to 5, but due to a coworkers lack of follow through it turned into 1 to 9. I don't mind working 8 hours, in fact I am happy to because I always need the money, but I just like to know that I am going to.

Saturday I worked again as well as on Sunday.

Finally last night I finished my animation. It is something that I have been wanting to finish since the spring and now it is finally completed and here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5byAwpXk9QE

So that is what I have been up to, busy busy busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment