Friday, August 28, 2009

Delays, delays, delays

I've been working the last couple of days, but for some reason I have seemed delayed in plans to write. I suppose you could call it writers block. My job allows me plenty of time to write, but sometimes all I can do it just sit and think. Words don't seem to flow so easily, not sure why.

Also I have been wanting to get to typing up what I have written, but life seems to be keeping me away from the computer and thus unable to type.

As for other things, I got a call yesterday from the PR department of the hospital i had some sculptures at over the summer. Because of the oncoming hurricane they wanted the pieces taken down today. They had to come down anyway since the show had run its course, so it was not unexpected.

Finally I am thinking of creating a cover for the upcoming anthology. It will be put to popular vote, but would be a nice feather in my cap if I could come up with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment