Thursday, September 10, 2009

Accomplished somethings

Yesterday turned out to be a fairly productive day. As you know, if you read the blog, I had an interview yesterday and then went to work. While at work I wrote another article. when I got home I typed up and submitted 2 articles, yesterday's and the day before that, to helium.

Appreciating art without artists or history

Humor: Trying new foods

Also I finally got a chance to work on the cover, beyond a sketch point. I drew it up, did some fast inkng to it and applied the first light watery coat of paint. If you have seen my work, then you might know the next thing I will do I build up the color and paint. I should be able to do that today, either way though it is imperative that I finish the cover before I go to Ireland.

Today I have errands to run and people to see, as well as a couple of other tasks to do before I leave .

No comments:

Post a Comment