Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cover

The most recent thing that I have been working on is a cover for the anthology. Several of the writers have thrown out ideas, but I started working on my own idea before them. I've done several sketches and will be bringing the cover together hopefully today.

This is not to say that I don't like some of the other idea that have been put forth. I want to try and come up with some sketches based on some of the other ideas. Tomorrow is the next Pronto Comics meeting, so I am eager to see where we are in terms of the anthology, as well as what ideas people have for upcoming projects.

Another good thing that has happened is that I will be working on CAG's next installment of their Iconic title. This is something that I am definitely looking forward too. The current goal, in terms of comics, is too get my name out on as many published books as possible. So any project is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment