Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Early Morning

I got up and opened the gym this morning. For those that might not be aware, we open at 5:30, so I got up around 4:30. while there I continued what I was working on the night before. I also closed the gym last night as well. I have been working on mathematically breaking down the glazes at Dowling to different percentages.

By doing this I am creating a guide for myself in the future, and working around having to do math on the fly. The rest of the day will be devoted to working on the house and various other tasks.

Tomorrow, I will work at the gym and then at Dowling. It will be my first shift alone in the studio. The idea is both exciting and slightly nerve wracking, luckily it is early in the semester so there shouldn't be that many there.

No comments:

Post a Comment