Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Laboring on Labor day

I spent the bulk of this labor day weekend both working as well as having fun. Friday and Sunday I worked at the gym. I did a little sketching and rethinking of the cover submission that I want to do.

Yesterday I finally got a chance to type up several articles that I had sitting around. They can be found on helium:

http://www.helium.com/items/1579597-marvel-comics-character-profile-wolverine

http://www.helium.com/items/1579611-what-is-great-art

http://www.helium.com/items/1579745-human-condition-individual-society-people-humanity-philosophy-evil-good

As far today I've already done a reference search to help me draw up my cover submission. I want to start working on that later tonight, most likely at work. Also I am doing research for another alcohol review. I want to get that written up in the next couple of days. Finally, after submitting those articles I took the time to do some title hunting and have plenty of new titles to write about.

Writing is definitely something I want to get working on again. I haven't forgotten my goal to make $100 a month as a writer. Doesn't sound like much, but when added up over the course of the year it is a good chunk of change and it would allow me just a little more financial leeway. Also I need to start creating concepts for t-shirt submissions. I have completely neglected 2 websites that I was interested in, threadless and modern-t. Finally, there is the mailing to be done. The only thing I need is stamps. i hope to send out the mailing when I get back from my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment