Thursday, September 3, 2009

work and a meeting

Tuesday I ran around doing errands and general domestic stuff.

Yesterday I went to work and while there I worked on my idea for the cover of the upcoming anthology. I have done a lot of sketching and brainstorming, but i was able to solidify a final idea and put together a fast sketch.

This was helpful for last nights Pronto meeting. I was able to show it to some and get a couple of notes on it. I hope to have the whole project done withing a week.

Last nights meeting wasn't exactly what I was hoping it would be. For the most part it was another status of the anthology meeting. Not as many writers were there and we didn't get a chance to start thinking about future projects. So that meeting will be pushed back to October. To get the topic rolling though, I sent out an email when I got back last night. I hope that by doing so the writers will start thinking about what they want to do next and be ready to make pitches for the next meeting. If we are really lucky some teams and projects might even get started by the time of the next meeting.

Today will be another domestic day, but hopefully tonight I will be able to muster the concentration to do some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment