Friday, July 10, 2009

Catching up

Well lately it has felt as if I had been burning the candle at both ends. This past week I drew up plans for the TGI Fridays installation, finished the children's book drawings, went to SVA for class, covered an extra shift at the gym, covered a shift at NCC and then worked another shift at the gym, continued to ink pages for the comic book, picked up more booze to review, dropped off the children's book drawings and had a meeting with the other comic book collaborators on the anthology.

All this and the week isn't over yet. Because of all this work I have been unable to keep up with my own projects and self promotion. I discussed this in a post earlier this week. It seems like the trade off and a strange double edged sword. I haven't been making my regular daily posts and advertisements. On top of that I still haven't edited my new animation, or sent out the post card mailing that I have wanted to do for over several months.

Eventually though I can see myself running as a smooth machine. That has always been the eventual goal, to get things in such a way that the routine practically takes care of itself but also allows me to be flexible in my schedule. Will I ever achieve it, who knows? Life happens while you make plans as they say.

So today I have several plans and tasks to take care of. Mostly catching up on Internet work, as I have said there is much that I have neglected. Also I have errands to run and of course I want to work on another page of the comic. So there we have it....

No comments:

Post a Comment