Friday, July 17, 2009

Caught up... a bit

So I spent the bulk of yesterday in front of a computer. Whether it was my mom's laptop or my own downstairs. I spent that time doing my usual Internet work, i.e posting on craigslist, writing this blog and my general self promotion tasks. On top of that I wrote out several emails to the Pronto Comics group, other pencilers, other collaborators, a talent recruiter and some other people.

Also I finally finished addressing all the envelopes for my next mailing. the only thing i need to do now is get the stamps and finish editing my animation. Actually that was the only goal I wasn't able to achieve yesterday. It seems to be the most allusive one, for reasons I don't understand.

I have no particular plans for today. There are several things that can be done, none of which need to be finished for tomorrow. I guess I will just see how the day goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment