Monday, July 13, 2009

Inking comics

So this weekend was spent like most days, inking the comic. It has become a time consuming obsession I guess. When I finish this comic, I have the pages from the anthology to work on as well. Suddenly, I am building a nice sized portfolio. When the anthology pages are done, I will have worked with at least 4 different pencilers.

Aside from that my weekend was pretty typical. I spent Saturday working around the house and as I said before, doing some inking. Sunday I went to work, and ...inked, then came home and did some stuff around the house again. I also spent last night finally putting out a new food blog post, promoting this months booze reviews, printing out a job application and general online work.

The plans for the day are, you guessed...inking. I really should buy stock...

No comments:

Post a Comment