Thursday, July 23, 2009

Internet, writing, inking oh and work

Well as the title of today's post shows I have things to do, but then again these days when do I not. I don't think I have ever written a blog that said, "well I got nothing to do today." Anyway I am trying to go through all the websites, as well as my own, and updating my status and information.

I also have a booze review. So I need to do some research into a product, taste it and then write up. Also I got in a sample article to write for a job opportunity, so that needs to be written and submitted by tomorrow.

While working yesterday I wrote up a Helium article, something I haven't had the time to do in a while. Over the next several weeks, basically the rest of the summer, I want to do as much writing as I can. I need to really work that site as much, if not more then I use too.

Also yesterday I received more pages to ink which will be a challenge. I won't start working on them though until I finish, or at least get to a certain point, with the pages i am currently working on.

Overall, I plan on working on these projects both at home and while at work later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment