Thursday, July 16, 2009

Internet work

I spent yesterday at work, putting the final touches on the inks. Later I went into the city for a Comic Con meet up at the Dave and Busters in Times Square. It was a good experience. Achilles liked the inks a lot and felt they were good enough that he could get away with doing a first printing in black and white.

We had another general meeting talking about where the anthology was, as well as discussing plans for Pronto comics. Also we met another penciler with good quality work and invited him to join in with the group. Several other things were discussed, all of which encouraged my hopes that we get Pronto Comics up and running and moving like a smooth machine as fast ass possible.

Now that the large inking job is done, I can focus on the anthology inking. Currently, I have one whole story to work on and I am expecting other pages to be coming soon.

Today i plan to be doing a lot of emailing, organizing and general computer/Internet work. Also I want to finish editing an animation that has been sitting around for several months. It is time to get back on the self promotion track full steam.

No comments:

Post a Comment