Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekend come and gone

It was a good weekend, which is always nice to say.

Friday I caught up on some Internet work and priced out materials for the up coming TGI Fridays installation.

Saturday I worked from 12 to 6 and then attended an artist reception in Bellport. It was a lovely evening and I got some nice positive feedback on the work I installed.

Sunday I went to Yankee Stadium with my dad. He got the tickets for his birthday. It was a very good time and I discussed the stadium amenities in my food blog: http://www.journeythroughfood.wordpress.com.

There is plenty to be done today. I have several errand that I need to do. I have 5 pages for the upcoming anthology to start working on. I spent a good bulk of Saturday look at them and devising an inking strategy on how to make the most out of the pages. Also I received and email yesterday telling me that I should get 5 more pages from another artist. So this is an excellent opportunity for me to build my inking portfolio further.

On top of that I need to get moving on penciling my own pages for a little story I have written for my inking class. I might have mentioned this before, but in strange irony I have been so busy inking a comic that I haven't had time to work on my Inking Comics class.

Long term goals for the week are to finish the animation (I know I know, I always say I am going to work on it) and to update my site with a lot of new imagery, articles and general changes that I need to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment