Monday, January 25, 2010

got some stuff done

Things are lining up slowly, but surely. I didn't get a huge amount of things done this weekend, but I did get some stuff done.

The big thing was that I got the boards for me to ink on Friday. So i was finally able to start doing pencil corrections on them, which are all done. Now I can finally start inking, and that is a huge relief.

Also on Friday I got an email from a friend and colleague about some one looking for a logo design. I am pretty proud that I was able to get and idea out and on paper over the weekend, an sent it to him last night.

Aside from this I also got a good amount done at Dowling making several glazes, a fresh batch of clay, firing a kiln and numerous other things that needed to be done.

Finally I was also able to get several errands that were mounting accomplished. I finally bought some accessories that I needed for my car, which will help me transport my art supplies, welding equipment, and metal. I also bought new paints, and was able to order a necessary book for putting together my mailing list.

So it was a productive weekend which I hope to to extend into this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment