Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Writing, drawing and clay making

So I have several things that need to get done today. I am a little late on my reviews for sexherald.com. the Christmas season kept me a bit busy and I didn't have time to write them up. So I plan on part of the day being devoted to writing.

I have also been working on my ink studies for the new anthology. I am hoping to finish them in the next day or two and then I can start working on the actual boards. With the questions answered and the plan made, the actual inking will be much easier.

Finally tonight I start back at Dowling. As is usual, my supervisor sent me an email letting me know what needs to be done. Top on the list is making some new clay. While we were away the clay hardened beyond use. So we are trying to soften it back up and I have new clay to make. It was a good thing that before I left I broke down and prepared a lot of clay to be recycled.

So as is a typical day for me, it will be a busy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment