Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Less productive day

Went to work this morning and then came home and took a nap. Aside from that I have been rather less productive then usual today. I have a couple of tings to do around the house, but I am hoping that later this evening I will be able to do a bit more.

The last couple of days though have been good. I've been able to work on my inking tests, and I just have 1 more to do. Also I've gotten some writing done and been able to put out my Sunday Times round ups on a regular basis. The only thing that i need to do which I have been neglecting is putting out a food blog.

Artistically there are other things that I have been on the back burner, but I feel confidant that I will be getting to them soon.

Right now the big thing for me it too, quite literally, set my house in order. I am not compulsive about needing to keep my area clean, or having to clean before getting to work, but there is something to be said for keeping a clean area. This though goes beyond just tidying up, long overdue projects need to get done.

Tomorrow, I have work at Dowling and i will see what else I will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment