Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back to...everything

Well the 2 week break that was the holiday season has come to and end. though it didn't feel like much of break, since I stil worked, albeit only at one job. This week marks going back to my regular, or as close to regular, schedule. I'll be working at the gym and back to Dowling tomorrow for the winter interim class.

With the new year comes an assessment with the old. I can't say it was the greatest year I've ever lived, but it definitely had some good points. It was the first year where I made major strides in my professional goals. Now this year, hopefully, I will be able to build upon them.

To do this I've created new daily and weekly tasks that need to be done, to keep me on track. Also I am lucky that Christmas has afforded me some new/old tools that will help me. This years goals though, mostly revolve around illustration and sculpture. I hope to get some actual freelance jobs this year, put out more comic book content with Pronto and finally get more sculpture shows.

This year I plan on being more consistent with my mailings and promotions. I also hope to create a fourth website for my sculpture portfolio. Finally this year I want to get fishysuicide.com running at the level it should be. Its going to be a long year, but hopefully it will be even more productive then last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment