Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Inking and ceramics

Well with the house just a little neater, I am able to get a little more done. Last night I did get a chance to work on my ink tests and I am now working on the final one. Once this is complete I can actually start on the boards. Thanks to the ink tests, the boards should go by very quickly, which is the point of the tests.

In a nice little confidence booster, someone contacted me about doing some illustrations. Unfortunately though the turn around that they wanted it done by was too short. There would have been no way that I could have gotten it done with my current schedule. Though it is nice to be asked, as dumb as it sounds. It is just too bad they didn't have more time, or that to ask sooner rather then when they needed it ASAP. it has been my experience that many underestimate the art process and just don't understand that it takes time.

Tonight I have work at Dowling. There is a lot to do. Unloading kilns, mixing up glaze samples and a couple of other things as well. Plenty to keep me busy for the 4 hours that I am there.

Also I need to find some time to do a booze review for sex herald, as well as some other typing and writing. Hopefully i will able to get it done tomorrow.

As always there is just not enough time in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment