Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Adjusted schedule

I am making slow progress on the Pronto page I've been working on. The real difficulty now is finding time. I remember while taking an illustrations class at SVA, a discussion about the difficulty of being and illustrating and working full time. It eats up your time and when you do have time to work on a project your usually tired and don't want to work. This week though is particularly weird though with the many adjustments to my schedule because of the holiday week.

I can certainly relate to this now. That being said, I feel if I look carefully at my schedule and try to adjust accordingly I will more efficient.

That being said, I feel I and my team of writers have been making excellent progress on the war anthology. So where I feel lacking in one area, in other I feel positive. I guess it all balances out.

No comments:

Post a Comment