Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Trickling progress

Not sure of what to write today. Chipping away at things little by little. I was sitting downstairs last night in my work space and looking over a list of daily tasks. I put it up to remind me to do certain things every day. In the beginning of the year I was pretty good at getting these "exercises" done every day or almost every day.

As of late not so much.

I suppose to some degree, due to my human failings, I will always strive for an ideal that is unattainable. I will probably never quite get things to the level or a well oiled humming mahcine that I want it to be. It will always be a Sisyphean effort in some regard.

That being said, I believe I should strive for it. One of the best ways to start is to go back to working on my daily, weekly and long term tasks. Particularly while the times are as close to quiet as they can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment