Monday, March 29, 2010

Working on a page

So the upcoming week will be interesting. The week is always different when a holiday is in the week. Dowling will be closed on Friday and Saturday, so I won't be working there, but I will make up the hours next week.

There will be several other things this week that will come up, which change the normal routine.

The big thing that I need to work on is to finish penciling a page for the Pronto Spectacular and then eventually inking and coloring it as well. Ideally I would like to get this done this week, hopefully before the end of it.

I also have decided to re-work my daily/weekly priorities list. Cause I look at it, with my schedule, the demands that I've put on myself are just no as realistic as I thought. So I need to change my time frame of my goals. Perhaps if I can relax about what I want to get done, I will be able to get more done in the long run, and not feel at creatively blocked/frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment