Monday, March 8, 2010

Quiet again/

So hopefully now my life will begin to resemble some small form of calm and normalcy. Who knows if it will though. All I know is this week I am working normal hours and have no special projects pending. So hopefully it will be an easier week.

Last week I got a lot done, whether I wanted to or not. I did my usual work, plus extra hours, put out some blogs and a Times Round Up which became featured content on Redgage, met with the Pronto Comics crew, worked on some bowls and cups for a friend, put out a much overdue food blog and got to meet a visiting artist at Dowling which was quite inspirational.

I feel a little proud that I made it through the week and got so much done. Hopefully I didn't screw anything up too much in the craziness.

Now that there is some kind of calm for the foreseeable future I want to try and take advantage of it. A pronto collaborator has a project he wants me to work on, so I hope to start on that this week. I want to get back to writing articles for helium, I need to start looking through my mailing list and getting ready for a mailing and maybe, just maybe, start cracking on my long back burnered personal illustration projects.

We'll see what I can get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment