Friday, March 6, 2009

Busy busy busy

Yesterday was a pretty busy day. I did the usual tasks, but had some trouble emailing a coupe of art directors, which slowed me down and put me about a half hour off schedule. I email 3 art directors a day, it is part of my daily regiment. At first I thought it might be my email, but eventually as I went down the list I was able to email some people. I wuill have to see if i entered those emails into my contacts incorrectly.

When I finally got moving I had a bunch of errands to run, which included depositting a check i got for freelance work, plus some more work which is always nice. It is always good to have money in the bank. Eventually I ended up at Adelphi where I lacquared another metal pice so it can be kept outside, thus freeing up some more space in the studio which helps out An Ti and the other students.

Aside from a couple of other things that was the day.

Today I will watch the Watchmen. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment