Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Little More Progress

I've been able to make some headway on my little personal project. I finished my food illustrations and now I am working on creating the video of it coming to life. The video editing is much faster then the actual image editing. I photoshoped over 150 images. The plan is that after i edit this video I will load it up to Youtube and use it as an advertisement. I hope it will be impressive when an Art Director comes to the website to see this video.

Also yesterday I got an email back from an Art Director. It was a simple courtesy email letting me know that she will keep my information on file and use me if a project comes up that my style would work well on. It doesn't mean much but it is nice. Gives me a little mor resolve to email three Art Directors a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment