Monday, March 9, 2009

A hell of a weekend

This weekend was a long one. Friday night I saw Watchmen, a kick ass flick. Very faithful to the graphic novel, amazingly so. After that I went to the regular friday night dance social.

Saturday I spent the day cooking and preparing for irish night at the house. You can read up on the food that was served at my other blog: http://journeythroughfood.wordpress.com. Aside from that we bought our tickets for the Ireland trip and watched the Quiet Man.

Sunday I worked at the gym, watching drunks and hot pieces of tale walk by on their way to Huntington's St. Patrick's Day Parade. After work I was on my way to a freinds gallery opening but I got a call from a friend who had car trouble, so I ended up giving him a hand.

It was quite the exhauasting weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment